PURCHASE HERE: https//bit.ly/3C2Dks1
Please read through the information below:
- Moving forward COVID-19 exposure notifications from the school will come via Blackboard emails. Previously you received a phone call, please check your emails regularly for a possible exposure in your student's class.
- If your information is not updated, please visit the Aeries parent portal to input your current phone number and email address.
- If a student is out on quarantine, parents will be required to walk the student into the office upon their return and fill out a form.
- 6th grade parents, there will be a science camp meeting on Thursday, January 27th at 4:30pm in person or via Zoom. If your student will be attending science camp, you should attend.
- Every Thursday at 8:30am we are holding Parent Cafe on site. This is a great opportunity for all parents to join. Coffee and snacks are provided and there are weekly raffle prizes!
- We are still offering English and Technology classes for parents who do not speak English. If you are interested, please call the office for more information at 209.953.8267.
- Please check in with your students to ensure that they are reading nightly, completing all of their homework, and have the supplies and materials they need.
- We are asking that parents get their students to school on time. Students should be in their seats by 8:20am.
- Continue to speak with your students regarding our no touch policy.
Help earn money for our school by using the Box Tops application. It's an easy way to make a difference. Plus, use our referral code RFKY5700 when you sign up and you'll get 20 Bonus Box Tops when you scan your first receipt now through 5/29/2022. Use the link below to download the Box Tops app.
Ms. Bello and Mr. Freitas handing out donated materials to parents and students at Clairmont Elementary.